Select a different grid size:
How to use the Minesweeper solver :
- First, select the required grid size and the number of mines. This is very important!
- Then, fill the board with numbers for the squares you know. First, click on a number to select it. Then click the square on the board to set it.
- Click on 'Find next move' or 'Find all moves' and the solver will check for possible moves
- If a safe square is found it will be marked on the board with a green flag
- If a mine is found it will be marked with a red flag
- Replace the green flags with the actual numbers and click 'Find next move' again
- Repeat until the boad is solved